Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring is truly here

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
......and I've just finished mowing the lawn........ guess I've had my workout for the day!!
It's been a busy time with graduations, wedding showers, birthdays, doctors visits ....... etc.
I've had cataract surgery on both eyes, and I'm amazed at the clarity that eveyone told me
would be the result. I need only "drug store" reading glasses, and can see everything so vividly!

I've been having fun painting, too. I have done a series if 8"x8*' acrylic barn-roof simple paintings. They go together well as a grouping, but each one shows well on its own.
I've been trying to set up another trAloola booth for just my paintings, but I keep hitting road bumps.
I'm not sure it's going to work, but if it does, it will be: .

Yesterday Jackie, Betsy and I had our first experience at the Valley Junction Farmer's Market.
Lots and lots of people we there. It was a fun time, and good exposure for our Folk Art shop. The weather was ideal for our first try. We'll be doing it (almost) every Thursday night 3-5 in front of the Community Center (where the restrooms are!). We're on a learning curve that I'm sure it will be a worthwhile adventure.

I wish each of you moms a happy Mother's day! And I look forward to sharing the day with my family, as well as remembering some very happy times with my own special Mother.

Till later,
Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment