Friday, May 8, 2009

Maytime


Back at last! I've just finished mowing the lawn, and it looks so nice and neat!
It's been a busy time of graduations, birthdays, wedding showers, doctor visits, etc. I've had cataract surgery and am amazed at how vivid everything is!

I've been doing quit a bit of painting lately, and am trying to set up a tralooa painting site as well as my driftwood site, but I'm running into some road bumps........ so stay tuned!

Last night Jackie, Betsy and I were set up at the Valley Junction Farmer's Market, as we'll be doing every Thursday, 4-8 till September--. We're set up right by the community center, and it's a good spot. We'll learn as we go along, but think it'll be fun. There was a big crowd for the first market.

I wish each of you moms a very happy Mother's Day, and I look forward to seeing my family, and remembering some of the special times I shared with my own loving Mother!

Till later,
Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment