Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Definitely Spring!


We're at the very edge of Spring. Maybe there's even a little 'Spring fever' in the air! As I write, I'm at home, having left the shop early, since the only one to darken the door was the mailman! The"guys"suggested that they could watch our folkart shop, so I decided there were lots of things I could do at home today..... this, being one of them!

I've been enjoying doing some small paintings, and am waiting for my banner to be finished, so I can set up that website. It will be called < m wedge m paintings >. I hope to get it started in the next few weeks. It's the "Wedge" genes in me that make me want to paint, so I wanted to honor that. Those genes have been especially obvious in the generation of my children and neices and nephews, and on down to their children: Graphic artists, painters, movie makers, architects, fabric artists, carvers, potters, writers ......... ad infinitum!

It's been almost a month since I've touched base here, but wanted to let you know the driftwood folkart site is always being up-dated, and since joining facebook, a whole new world has opened up with fun and interesting connections. I've signed up on twitter, too, but haven't spent enough time on it to know how to navigate.

Hope to be in touch soon, as we welcome Spring's new life!

Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment