Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Beginning.......





It is with regret that the web site trAloola is 'signing off.' This site-and the developer- have afforded a great platform for me to display and sell my artwork. It was a dream that I hope will find a new way to be expressed by its creator!

So when that goes away after this month, I will try to use this site to share pieces of art you might like to see and/or have.

You may contact me by e mail at < mwmfolkart@raccoon.com >
I will attach here, some Fourth of July pieces. You can e mail me to learn more about any one piece, and others you would like to special order.

Thanks to all of you who have been regular visitors. Please check back often!

I will keep you alerted to any other changes

till later......
Marge Wedge Mable

No comments:

Post a Comment