Sunday, March 14, 2010

A touch of Spring!


This is one of the nicest days we've had here in ages, and it feels so good to see a hint of what Spring holds for us. (I'm avoiding thinking about tornado season!)

I've had a quiet winter, but glad not to have to get to the shop on some of those snowy days.
It's been really hard, after our 29 years of having the FOLKART SHOP not to be in touch with all the folks we came to call friends. I stop in the old shop occassionally (which is in the process of being sold, and the reason we felt it was time to move last year, before it became a 'rush- get-out" kind of move.)

Betsy and Eric will be opening their Perry shop in a few months and have asked me to have some of my work there. I will plan on helping out some...... maybe a day a week. I'm looking forward to that.

I'm taking a break from working on a couple of small paintings now. Looking out on the back yard isn't very colorful yet, but it's provided subject matter enough to get my brush moving!
Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Spring!
Till later..........
Marge


1 comment:

  1. I still wear my all season necklace, and it always sparks conversation ~ so then I get to tell one of my many mwm stories. Thanks for sharing. martha

    ReplyDelete