Friday, January 22, 2010

January ice!


The white ground still inspires, and I'm closer to getting started with my paintings . I've been waiting to 'turn on' the "easel-painting" button!........ and I think it's starting today. I'm all set up to start as soon as I post this memo!

From collecting driftwood in summer, 'till Christmas, I have the fun of creating pieces from the collection of interesting driftwood gathered ..... mostly that is when I create Santas to make sure the Christmas Santa collection is filled with interesting uniques pieces.

Now, after finishing Santa-time, I have time for non-structured creative painting.

After enjoying that for awhile, I'll be ready to move onto making Valentine hearts, fun driftwood rabbits, Uncle Sams, Liberties, and whatever else a particular piece of wood calls for!
Sometimes it's a duck or turkey or turtle or guinie hen....... I never know! But stay in touch to see what's new!

So, on this icey afternoon in mid January, I will be creating and enjoying this beatiful winter day!

Be sure to take a look at each of my sites, listed at the right, and discover what's there and waiting for you to enjoy!

Till later........
Marge


No comments:

Post a Comment